Sungguh rasa bebai ngan diri senirik.
Before our invitation cards printed, Muna already asked me to double checked it.Scheming thing thoroughly is really not my thing - banking on the fact of my incontrovertible clumsiness and ignorance.I did forward it to fiancee as well but I just received the "sangat cantik" reply.
Muna and Hasni will pass those cards to better half later this evening.Since I was told that we both are really laid back for not starting to extend the cards yet - given the fact that our event is approaching in about 1 month plus time I took the initiative to start tthe virtual invitation tru FB of course.Just then I noticed that my phone number was wrong, so did Jiha's and Jija's.
TIDAK!!!!!
I called fiancee to tell him about the mistake.My mistake :(
Me : Abg, Huda buat salah neh.Tak pasan la no tepon blablabla..
Him:Tak pa la, kita pi cari la no tepon tuh kot tadak orang guna lagik.
Me:Apa Abg neh.Haish,bikin panas la dia neh.-oi2.salah sendirik kan?
Him:oOo..Tak bleh ka?Tapik kalo orang tak dak guna tak pa la Huda.Kot sat gi ada orang guna,pastuh mau plak seratus orang asik kol dia ja.Mau dia bagik salah instruction plak.
Me: Hak ah. Kompem bebai.
Him: Tuh la.Nak plak kawan tu dah la sebulan tak cuti pastuh tepon asik bunyi orang dok tanya instruction blablabla.
Eh!Eh!Dah buat cerita baru plak dah dua orang neh kan?
See?!!Well, my fiance is soo getting use to my clumsiness.
Haha.
Redha je la ye,bang?*grin*
p/s: Alah, banyak ja pilihan no lain.Kompem-kompem la no I kawan2 dah save dalam tepon.Haish.Life is short, make it sweet.Haha.Tetiba.
Before our invitation cards printed, Muna already asked me to double checked it.Scheming thing thoroughly is really not my thing - banking on the fact of my incontrovertible clumsiness and ignorance.I did forward it to fiancee as well but I just received the "sangat cantik" reply.
Muna and Hasni will pass those cards to better half later this evening.Since I was told that we both are really laid back for not starting to extend the cards yet - given the fact that our event is approaching in about 1 month plus time I took the initiative to start tthe virtual invitation tru FB of course.Just then I noticed that my phone number was wrong, so did Jiha's and Jija's.
TIDAK!!!!!
I called fiancee to tell him about the mistake.My mistake :(
Me : Abg, Huda buat salah neh.Tak pasan la no tepon blablabla..
Him:Tak pa la, kita pi cari la no tepon tuh kot tadak orang guna lagik.
Me:Apa Abg neh.Haish,bikin panas la dia neh.-oi2.salah sendirik kan?
Him:oOo..Tak bleh ka?Tapik kalo orang tak dak guna tak pa la Huda.Kot sat gi ada orang guna,pastuh mau plak seratus orang asik kol dia ja.Mau dia bagik salah instruction plak.
Me: Hak ah. Kompem bebai.
Him: Tuh la.Nak plak kawan tu dah la sebulan tak cuti pastuh tepon asik bunyi orang dok tanya instruction blablabla.
Eh!Eh!Dah buat cerita baru plak dah dua orang neh kan?
See?!!Well, my fiance is soo getting use to my clumsiness.
Haha.
Redha je la ye,bang?*grin*
p/s: Alah, banyak ja pilihan no lain.Kompem-kompem la no I kawan2 dah save dalam tepon.Haish.Life is short, make it sweet.Haha.Tetiba.
2 comments:
laling,u type elok2.print n tampal.tp jenuh gak nk menampal.hehe.
darl,
malas ah i.i bajet suma org ada no i.hahhahaha.
Post a Comment