Tuesday, March 30, 2010

True Friends Stab You In The Front (=

Out of sudden I feel like writing about my two besties.
Rasa cam sayang sangat kat kakak cantik dua orang tu.
We've known each other for almost 15 years.
Kira kalo pakai sari dari blakang pon bleh cam la bak kata my MIL to be.
Haha.

Our major similarities??
NONE!!
Wafa is blur.
Bed is heartless.
And emo is soooo me!

I'd love to pass my day having a serious and inconsequential chat with them.
Kutuk each other dengan riang.Support each other without limit.

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like i've been there before
I'll be there for you
Cause you're there for me too..

~Rembrandts,I'll be there for you

(Bed,u wrote this in a card u gave me few years back;))



This picture was taken late 2008 before i came to Sabah.Alah,last year pon tadak gambaq togede2 kan?I balik nanti mari bergambar dgn riang.

To Bed and Wafa,
You know how much I heart you both.
Thanks for all the laughters and tears:)

9 comments:

n.a.w.r.a.m said...

gitew.. 3 org kakak yg riang..
anyway, love the title.. that's how true friends should be

h-huda said...

Marwan,
Ahaks.I love the title as well;p

Anonymous said...

there is no word i can express or describe but truly hoping we remain close even ape2 pun tjadi to us...:)

u guys rock!!!

KC WAFA

h-huda said...

KC Wafa,

Yeah.Me too.
Saya sayang kamu berdua:)!

fatenton said...

sweet.. :)
but for me, my best and my true friend is my sistas.. they r all beside me everytime and everywhere.. :)

Anonymous said...

:) to huda
:) to bed
:) to wafa

... and a :) to me for ":)-ing" to all of you.

h-huda said...

Faten,
I spend most of my time away from home.My friends are my sisthas:)

Kak Long,
And here i am :)ing for ur :).
XOXO.

miss Bed said...

heartless? i take it as a compliment! =)
hardly remember how heartlessly i wrote that to u :p

..til death do us apart, but our memories never gonna fade away~

h-huda said...

Kc Bed,
It is definitely a compliment.
I wondered about that too,may be when it come to writing u wud never that heartless;)

..till death do us apart,but our memories never gonna fade away~

Ameen.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino