
It started with my significant other's morning wish - his simple routine which never failed to make my day.
Followed by my offer letter for permanent appointment - indicates that I passed my last interview.But it also mean that I need to take day off for medical check-up and to submit those needed documents at KK which is my less favourite thing to be done.It is so tiring to go to KK so I decided to settle those documents by next week.
And it ended with a scale.
The nurses from the local clinic came for standard one's injection.As I did use the same scale to weight in last time,i was so happy to see the decreasing of the scale's number.
The End. Followed by my offer letter for permanent appointment - indicates that I passed my last interview.But it also mean that I need to take day off for medical check-up and to submit those needed documents at KK which is my less favourite thing to be done.It is so tiring to go to KK so I decided to settle those documents by next week.
And it ended with a scale.
The nurses from the local clinic came for standard one's injection.As I did use the same scale to weight in last time,i was so happy to see the decreasing of the scale's number.
4 comments:
bagus2...kasi lagi turun ye tuk hari bahagia mu..igt jgn smpi mulut puaka ni menghantui dirimu..haha..
huish.wajib la berusaha dengan lebih tekun demi menghindari kata-kata keji darimu itu.haha.
so what is the current scale reading?? :p
kc bed,
definitely lower than the previous reading.i tak sanggup dikeji etty ok.haha.
Post a Comment