Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mode : Floating on Cloud Nine



I once had a talk with Etty about long distance relationship.Then Etty said,"Aku dah biasa ada Mat Yo dengan aku selalu.Ko dengan Hazrul dah biasa jauh2."

To have a thought about it,long distance relationship make me an independent one.I barely asked him for anything as long I could do it myself.To have him doesn't make me a spoiled and pampered one.Plus I always have a determination to be a flexible and unclingy one.I don't want him to have this anxiousness feeling about me everytime he is not around.

And I am so grateful to have one like him.If other person would get a message telling them to not play around during their vacation,mine would tell me to enjoy my day and take a good care of myself.

After all these years, after long separation, I am still nervous everytime I want to meet him. My heart beats faster everytime I have a glimpse on him.Everytime his caller ID appeared,my heart leaps.Everytime I see his name in my email inbox,makes me so excited.And receiving only his simple message would really make my day.

I love him and i don't even have the reason why.
May be..he just complete me.
And I hope we would find our eternal happiness together.
Ameen...

6 comments:

miss Bed said...

u r getting tougher :p
p/s: kalu beliau ramah u plak yg misteri kann

h-huda said...

Kc Bed,
I kan mahu menjadi wanita itu.hiks;P
p/s:bukan setakat misteri siap tros lupa cerita2 i.haha.

Anonymous said...

amiiiiiinnn!!!

see? it's eerily scarily true - you're THE CORPSE BRIDE!!!

err..wanna consider about the HELENA theme again, babe? *LOL*

h-huda said...

Kak Long,
Thanks babe:)

Haha.Behold the warm hearted corpse bride ok;p.
Jezz.No thanks for the theme-very the tak fairy tale ok.Ahaks.

p/s:btw, y dun u consider it for ur wedding them.hiks!

ruru said...

pergh! i suka ayat yg last tu.
I love him and i don't even have the reason why.
yer, kadang-kadang kita tiada alasan kenapa kita jatuh cinta dengan seseorang

h-huda said...

cik ruby,
hiks!
kadang-kadang i rasa i ada 1001 reasons to be in love with him,kadang-kadang i rasa tak tau apa reason sebenar i fall for him.

but one thing for sure i am in love with him.
very much indeed.

**tetiba i rasa muka i panas buat pengakuan eklusif begini.haha**

p/s:very true-u dun have a reason to fall love;)

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino