Monday, September 3, 2012

Puteh serlah la sangat.

We were advised by a paed to run a blood test for anemia. To Mikhael.
He looked pale as per doctor but since both Babah and Umi dun think the chances of him  having is there.
It just that I was told by a nurse during my pregnancy check u, I punya talesemia test macam slightly passed the indicator.

To be on the safe side, we took him to the blood lab to do the test.
Apparently, the doctor didnt have that confident to take his blood as infants are rarely do the blood test.
Plus, the dun have the tube spesific for babies.
So, Umi and Babah decided to cancel his blood test and Umi did it instead.
I would as the nurse to run the test if possible during his MMR appointment.

I did the basic package only for RM168 - blood test, bone test and urine test inclusive.

I had the conversation with the amoi lab when she was taking my blood,

Amoi: Anak u sangat comel la.
Me : Awat? Mak dia tak comel ka?
Amoi: Tak la. Comel la. Mak dia comel, bapak dia comel, tu sebab dia comel - nasib baik.

Pastuh I asked her,
Me: Is there any possibility my other kids have another blood type? The father and I both are B type. So my baby is.
Amoi: Ada-ada. Type O. Anak u B type ka?
Me: Ya loh.
Amoi: Ooo.. Kompem la anak u. Tadak tukar punya. - Eh, i sekeh jugak amoi neh.

Tapik Babah Mikhael punya lawak lagik rasa nak tumbok la,

Alah Umi. Babah rasa doktor tengok Babah dia tak cerah sangat. Umi dia lagik la cerah-cerah buah. Tetiba dia putih serlah. Tuh pasai la dia nampak pale.

Amboih Babah dia..

Aku tumbok muka kau* as per Johan*

Chumel ja dedua baju itam. Babah dia darik dulu lagik nak pakaikan anak dia baju itam.

Cuak kan nak kena amek blood?


Saya takot la!

0 comments:

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino