Friday, September 28, 2012

Entering 3 Series

I am officially 30!

I celebrated last birthday in my confinement period last year  and celebrated this year's with my gen bus skolah at skool.
Turned out Fiza's birthday was 3 days earlier than mine and we shared the same cake.
Thanks to Zatul and Hajar for the cake.




Besday girls - girls la sangat.


And I also had my two boys around during my birthday:)
I had my birthday wish from China and  Babah arrived later that nite.
So, yeay!



My two best gifts ever.

A slice of cake for two budak gemoks and  one baby.

Next Alonso on act - watch out everyone.


Been granted a wonderful husband and son  and good life- Thank you Allah.

Btw, the best wish was definitely from dearest husband,
Selamat Hari Lahir ke 23 Umi. Hahahhaha.

Thanks for the besdayday treat and those gifts.
You're the best Babah.
Love u much!

1 comments:

Wonderful Life with Mary Kay said...

Happy birthday Dik Hud. Welcome to 3 series. Meriah kot celebration tuh! Have a great day, friend!! Tahun depan boleh tambah lagi~ :p

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino