Nak post tajuk tetiba teringat sitkom Hope and Faith yang menghiburkan tuh.
Anakku sayang tengah beradu so I terasa lapang nak berblogging.
Serius tak tajuk I?
I nak sembang isu serius la neh.
Recently or very much currently, a friend of mind who is getting married less in two months time was mentally harassed tru Facebook. By a coward anynomous who tried so hard to put her relationship to an end. She/He created an account, adding all her fiance's friends in his list and started to put on whole lot stories. Initially the fiance was said to be a father to a daughter and after a few here and there mixed up, the fiance was told to be a gay. And the funny things is, those posts and conversations of the fiance were hacked from the fiance's and frens accounts and there were some taken from unknown person accounts.
Wow! Seriously, this is the power of technology.
The ability to break one relationship - friendship, gelpren and boypren, the engager (caree tak?), families and sadly husband and wife.
But I dun put the blame on the technology alone la. If one tend to be curang, tak perlu pon nak berfesbuk bagai. Kenai kat bus station nak tanya no bus pon bleh ja bercurang, kenai kat kedai makan nak tanya jalan pon bleh ja nak bercurang.
So, back to the story. My friend seriously disturbed mentally. Memang la. Dah nak kawen kot and crappy things like this turned up. Dah la almost semua orang tau. Luckily those story made up pretty caca marba and the truth is out there ( background muzik X-Files ok). But it still happened.
I tak la rajin nak follow the fake account sebab I rasa semak.
Orang-orang yang buat macam tuh I rasa seriously sick.
Dan sangat lapang.
Seronok ka tengok orang gaduh, rumah tangga orang berpecah belah?
Dan I sangat hairan, jiwa orang-orang yang buat orang macam tuh tenang ka?
Tak rasa bersalah ka?
Tapik kalo hati dah hitam sangat tak mustahil la jugak kan?
As for me, trust and faith sangat penting dalam relationship.
If you trust him/her but he/she failed you, at least the faith will save the relationship.
Kalo trust tak dak, faith tak dak - I tak rasa relationship tuh will survive.
Boleh ke hidup dalam curiga dan syak wasangka all the time?
Tak tau la kalo orang lain boleh. I tak boleh.
Jiwa tak tenang, mental terasa terdera kot.
I told her,
If you want to live with his future, just put your trust and faith.
That's it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment