I was checking an email at Wafa's yesterday when I saw this email inside my inbox after sending my husband off to the bus station. Nice eh?
I sent a sms to husband, telling him I feel like setting my blog to private. Initially i write this blog just to kill time and only close friends knew. As I am currently write about daily life and thoughts, when a thoughtful ex of my husband read and kindly shared a comment, it kinda pissed me off.
Suami I kata ex Umi kot komen kata Umi comel.Umi kan kedondong.Cet.Haha.
By rite, these bunch of people also important in order to complete the cycle of life. As in balancing the nature ( read it in nauseatingly sentimental fashion). Ye la, like food chain la, kalo tak ada makhluk perosak macam mana ekosistem nak balance kan?
I sent a sms to husband, telling him I feel like setting my blog to private. Initially i write this blog just to kill time and only close friends knew. As I am currently write about daily life and thoughts, when a thoughtful ex of my husband read and kindly shared a comment, it kinda pissed me off.
Suami I kata ex Umi kot komen kata Umi comel.Umi kan kedondong.Cet.Haha.
By rite, these bunch of people also important in order to complete the cycle of life. As in balancing the nature ( read it in nauseatingly sentimental fashion). Ye la, like food chain la, kalo tak ada makhluk perosak macam mana ekosistem nak balance kan?
Yep, I think it is a matter of how we are embracing the matter.
In a positive view, may be I supposedly be grateful on how lucky I am. Lucky me, pity you:).
In a negative way, well.. gud on you ex, how lucky you were then. Pity me because he loveeed to suprise you before.
So, I really should embrace it in the positive way. Sometimes these kind of people really make me wonder.Dont they have their own life to be taken care of that make them so busy poking their noses into other people business.
Get a life please!
Stop poking mine! Kot ye kalo nak sangat tau kabar suami saya, tanyalah dia directly ye. No need for this mengimbau kenangan kat blog I.Suami I ada masalah tak tau ex yang mana neh. Kalo tau senang sket nak tanya kabar bagai kan.
(Tercabar tak dengan aku Etty, ada stalker ok.Kau mampu? Haha)
(Tercabar tak dengan aku Etty, ada stalker ok.Kau mampu? Haha)

4 comments:
hrm... jgn wat private weh just coz of dat kind of ppl... abaikan dia... aku nk tau khabar kwn2.. dah aku xdak fb dah.....
Weh, dia dh xbahagia dgn idup dia lah tu duk kaco kebahagiaan idup org.
pls jgn wat private blog nih!saya suka dok baca akak meghapu
ex jugak, tp ex derma ;p
Liza,
Tuh la. Bleh ja ignore tapik menjengkelkan so cemus.Haha.
Zuldanizah,
Alamak, tetiba terasa ada pembaca. HAk ah, dah la merapu ja kan.Hiks.
Ex derma ok ja:)
zuldanizah,
sila invite akak plish ke blog awak.hik2.
Post a Comment