Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Little So Called Garden

I always teasing my husband about landscaping as he always want to have one. Last school holiday when I was home, we watched this particular tv proggramme called TV Champion.Happened to be the participants were competing in landscaping. The time given only for 4 hours and the outcome was extraordinarily outstanding.

Late this evening I received a mms from husband with a caption, " Macam kenai dak?"

Hehe. Seprais, seprais.

He worked on this since last Saturday and did the final touch today. For a 1st phase kira done la.No wonder la last Saturday he gave a hint about going to Lata Sedim nak menjala untuk carik rezeki buat landscape.Haha.

Husband said nak bagik I tengok time balik nanti tapik takot dinasour2 kecil yang ramai serang sebelom sempat I tengok.
read:Anak-anak buah yang chumel dan ganas.Hihi.

This is nicely done Babah. Umi love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comel sangat x saya ni. Memang dia suka buat kejutan pun.

h-huda said...

Hak ah.Comell sangat.Lucky me:)

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino