Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brief Farewell

That was what my current housemate call about my farewell with husband.
She accompanied me to send husband to bus station or in other word she helped me sending husband to bus station.

"I expect a drama and some tears like dun leave me Abg . U tak sedih ke suami u balik tinggal u?"

Nasib baik beliau bertanya dengan sangat innocent.Kalau soalan macam tuh darik Wafa or Bed memang dah kena hikmat lempangan pergi balik la.Hakhak.

Haish.Wajib la I sedih. Gila tak sedih. Rasa lepas hug, nak hug lagik.Tak nak let go.It's been two weeks since last time we were a functional family. Mikhael pon even kecik lagik macam cam ja Babah dia.Of course la, Babah dia kan.

What other choices do I have. I kena la bersyukur, at least I still have a chance to see my husband once a while. Kalo I still kat Sabah, lagik la tipis chances for us to see each other as frequent as now. Ada orang lain lagik la bersusah dari I. Lagik jarang nak jumpak famili or their spouse.

It's not even a day since you left but you're missed Babah:(

0 comments:

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino