Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kau ade?

Caution :
Entry mengandungi unsur-unsur umpatan.This is my personal medium to express my dissatisfaction, happiness or anything I feel like blurting out. If you don't like my content, feel free to leave this page at once.But if u still want to read it, just bear with it.Haha.

Most of my closest frens know that I am such a plain, uncomplicated and expressive person.I wont make a mess with people unless u mess with me first.Simply put - I treat you the way you treat me. I wont pick up an issue unless I feel like my head will blow up if it keep lingers.

Ok, it was such a short annoyingly little story actually.

This particular Miss I-am-so-cool-and-I-know-it-all just recently got herself a boyfriend. And as she is currently in a cloud nine state, so she is always busy on the phone and sometimes look like a FBI agent with the hidden microphone. Well, I do understand the situation though. Standard la dalam percintaan. Harus la nak update 24/7 everything.

Happened to be, this one particular lapang time, she asked me ,
(read: she just received the sub plan thingy simkad from the boipren)

U tak buat this plan ke dengan your husband.Like murah la kalo u nak bergayut.
(Helo, macam I tak tau la kan. Btw, gaya pertanyaan ialah boifren aku ada, kau ade?)


Huk aloh. Cemus ok. Soalan gile mencabar daya pemikiran. I pon dengan blagaknya bagik jawapan versi banyak duwet,

Tak la. I'm using Celcom.He uses Maxis. He dont bother to change the plan, so do I. Tak luak pon duit us both kalo setakat call each other tu.

Hahhahahha. Caree tak jawapan. Hamboih. Gila bongkak Puan Huda. Padahal lepas neh nak kena bayaq balik gaji Sabah yang terlebih-lebih tuh almost 11k apa. Padan muka I.

Kakak kerani kata kat I," Yang kau tak asing siap-siap tu apesal?"
Jawapan bernas I, " Kak, saya neh kerja untuk hidup, bukan hidup untuk kerja"- Jawapan yang mengundang kata-kata cercaan.

Okeh, back to the story. Tak pe la Miss, boifren ko sorang je ada buat sub line tuh. Ikot-ikot I nak ja I jawab - setakat subline tuh tak de la, tapik kalo bayarkan broadband and insurance I ngan Baby every month and some other expenses ada la. Dah, I plak kot kang yang tak de keja dok toje ( perkataan saintifik Utara untuk provoke) keciwian beliau. Keciwi jugak ialah satu lagik perkataan utara yang I tatau nak alihbahasa. Help plis Liza.Hehe.

I get used to not on the phone with husband .At times bila on the phone siap rasa ackward sembang lelama.Boleh? SMS practical kot, unless rasa rendunya nak dengar suara or ada benda yg penting.

Bila tetiba on the phone lelama, teringat zaman-zaman dia kat Akita dulu. Skang neh kalo check bil tepon dia ke, I ke silap-silap mau nisbah panggilan ialah 1:20 compared to other numbers. Well, I've been using this number since I was in matriculation tau. Tetiba pengguna tegar Celcom.

Owh, by the way to those exes, a thoughtful and sharing is caring comment such as " Time kapel dengan saya dulu, kitorang bergayut sehari 15 kali" seriously wont be a necessity.

*rolling eyes*

1 comments:

Wonderful Life with Mary Kay said...

I am coming!!!!!!!! (penat aku lari neh)

Menurut Kamus Utara,
keciwi = jakun (senang cerita).

toje = layoq (synonym of toje.

Sekian. :)

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino