Since i was accidentally announced my pregnancy but not in official way due to Jijoy busybodiness (read:JIJOY'S BUSYBODINESS), i am now ready to break the the news.
Yes!We are pregnant!As for today, I am 10 weeks pregnant:).
Well, I cant stop smiling and grinning to write about my pregnancy eventhough i am now suffering severe day and nite sickness (bukan morning saja ye).Bukan senang nak jadik mak orang.Saya redha:).
Ist time we (Hazrul and I) discovered about our pregnancy was a day before he returned to Penang last time.We were waiting for our rented car to go to Kundasang and were killing time at the Wisma Merdeka.I bought the UPT without his knowing, I told him that I wanted to buy a mineral water in the pharmachy while he was having a smoke. I simply wanted to do the test eventhough I was only a day late for my menses.Kira kalo I conceive, I nak Hazrul to be the first person to know.
I went to the toilet and was dumbfounded to see the result when it showed the + sign.Macam terpinga-pinga sat.I pregnant?!Siap baca balik instruction dia I buat btol ke tak.Hah!!I snapped the upt picture, sbb macam tak proper ja aku nak bawak kuar tunjuk kat Encik Hazrul.I showed the picture to him,
Him:Apa tanda + neh?
Me:+ tuh maknanya positif la.
Him:I'm going to be a father!
Haha.Comei ok laki aku.Pastuh dia kalot ajak gih klinik to clarify.Then, when we went to clinic, dia buat test then turned out the result was negative.I sentap jap.Biar btol kan.Then I said to husband, dia pakai UPT murah tuh, tak bleh detect lagik pregnancy hormone - blagak ok statement.Tapik mmg pon, it cost only RM25 for the test and 2 UPT sticks.I punya UPT siap tulis bleh detect the hcg (pregnancy hormone) even baru 1 day lambat period. Satu RM25 jugak.
Balik ja dari jalan-jalan kat Ranau ngan Kundasang I gigih nak gih beli lagik UPT tuh.On that nite, I did the test again.And tada!!!!!Positif lagik.I called husband and showed him the stick.
Him : Neh sah-sah la positif.Terang lagik.
Me:Tuh la, Huda dah cakap, dia pakai murah punya UPT.
We both were so excited.He kissed my my cheek and I kissed his and we both congratulated each other:)
Nak ja I bakar klinik tuh!
Yes!We are pregnant!As for today, I am 10 weeks pregnant:).
Well, I cant stop smiling and grinning to write about my pregnancy eventhough i am now suffering severe day and nite sickness (bukan morning saja ye).Bukan senang nak jadik mak orang.Saya redha:).
Ist time we (Hazrul and I) discovered about our pregnancy was a day before he returned to Penang last time.We were waiting for our rented car to go to Kundasang and were killing time at the Wisma Merdeka.I bought the UPT without his knowing, I told him that I wanted to buy a mineral water in the pharmachy while he was having a smoke. I simply wanted to do the test eventhough I was only a day late for my menses.Kira kalo I conceive, I nak Hazrul to be the first person to know.
I went to the toilet and was dumbfounded to see the result when it showed the + sign.Macam terpinga-pinga sat.I pregnant?!Siap baca balik instruction dia I buat btol ke tak.Hah!!I snapped the upt picture, sbb macam tak proper ja aku nak bawak kuar tunjuk kat Encik Hazrul.I showed the picture to him,
Him:Apa tanda + neh?
Me:+ tuh maknanya positif la.
Him:I'm going to be a father!
Haha.Comei ok laki aku.Pastuh dia kalot ajak gih klinik to clarify.Then, when we went to clinic, dia buat test then turned out the result was negative.I sentap jap.Biar btol kan.Then I said to husband, dia pakai UPT murah tuh, tak bleh detect lagik pregnancy hormone - blagak ok statement.Tapik mmg pon, it cost only RM25 for the test and 2 UPT sticks.I punya UPT siap tulis bleh detect the hcg (pregnancy hormone) even baru 1 day lambat period. Satu RM25 jugak.
Balik ja dari jalan-jalan kat Ranau ngan Kundasang I gigih nak gih beli lagik UPT tuh.On that nite, I did the test again.And tada!!!!!Positif lagik.I called husband and showed him the stick.
Him : Neh sah-sah la positif.Terang lagik.
Me:Tuh la, Huda dah cakap, dia pakai murah punya UPT.
We both were so excited.He kissed my my cheek and I kissed his and we both congratulated each other:)
Nak ja I bakar klinik tuh!
3 comments:
Assalam..
Congrats...i didn't mean to make u spill the beans, but i just can't stop myself =))
so now u hv another iron-clad reason, apart from wanting to transfer back..now u can eat more (under the disguise of eating for two ;p)!!
congrats!!
membakar klinik adalah satu teladan yg tidak baik utk bakal baby. pliss pliss eat for 2 so u wont be "skinny" :p
p/s: bcoz some unpreggy lady seems to be heavier than a preggy lady!
wahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! berjaman aku lambat hohoho
tahniah dekhud..kamu berdua adelah mantaph!! hohh sebot betul2.. mantaphh
jage diri baik2 ye,makan yg elok2, last but not least, takyah bakar klinik tu, jauh kot nak ke sane, baek rehat bebayk piece !
Post a Comment