Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pregnancy : The Confirmation

We were afraid to put too much hope eventhough we did the test twice. But as I started to develop some simptoms plus my menses still didnt come and gimme a visit, we agreed that we are pregnant:)

I didnt do the check up here and waited until last CNY holidays to do the check up with Hazrul. We went to this particular clinic and scanned. But as I was still at early 7 weeks, our baby's heartbeat was still not developed.Seeing the monitor and scanpict, I felt like crying.Standard la, I kan penuh emosi.Haha.

As for now, I am still encountering the severe sickness and nauseous.But I read in Farina's blog that the sickness indicates that the HCG level is rising and sustain the pregnancy.And I read somewhere that it also indicates that the baby is healthy and is trying to make himself/herself compatible at his/her new home:)

I cant stop myself smiling to sleep everytime Hazrul bid me and baby gudnite.And I love everytime he put his hand on my tummy and recites Al-Fatihah and Surah Qursi to his baby.

I am feeling so grateful to Allah for this precious gift.
Terima kasih Allah:)

15 comments:

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

Assalam..

congrats big momma....honestly, i can't stop smiling of utter happiness..(eh, is it a teardrop trying to escape my right eye??)

i pray for the well being of the millions and billions of cells that are developing inside your uterus..may they all form a perfect, healthy, cute and notty (yeah!!) baby who grows into a wonderful person...

congrats again, and yeah, hepi morninnk sickness.....=D

LUTH ^_^ LUNA said...

welcome to d club of mummy2 gojes...tp kalu u x gojes pg register kelab lain ye...

Wonderful Life with Mary Kay said...

Congrats Dik hud for being mom to be.
Welcome to d club!!!!! Nak jugak..... :,P

miss Bed said...

kc huda: finally..comes the announcement. so much happy 4 u! take gud care of the double"H" jr =) 1 fine day bila antyBed dah memiliki sewing machine n bijak menjahit, i'll make u some gojes clothes (kalu x gojes nnt x blh masuk dlm kelab baby gojes plak kannn :p oppss~)

Farina said...

Huda:

Finally. Aku pun tertanya2 apakah kesudahannya email ko arituh. Anyway, baby's heartbeat guna Doppler leh dengar dalam 10 weeks ke atas. Setengah orang lambat.

Tapi yang scan 6 weeks for viability tuh dah boleh tengok heart flutters walaupun besarnye cam kacang aje. As long as the embryo attached at the right place, it is already a good sign.Take care!

fatenton said...

congrates dear..happy for you :)

Deco Sista said...

hudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

waa...tahniah2..
nnt balik kita p makan koew teow goreng nostalgia kat belakang the store na..

love you n take care

Wan Rose said...

Congrate Huda...

Wan Rose said...

Tahniah Huda....

sarahsayangjiman said...

Dik hud.

So happpy for youu!
congrattttttttttts mummy!

ruru said...

congrats KC...meletop u neh.
i'm happy for u.

h-huda said...

Thanks for all the wishes.Pray for us:)

Jijoy,
Apparently the eating for two term still cudnt be applied as I dun really have appetite to eat currently.Is looking forward for the time to come.Haha.

Etty,
Tak nak ah join club mommy tak gojes.Eh, aku igt nak calonkan diri senirik utk presiden la.Bleh tak?Muahahahha.

Liza,
Thanks a bunch;).

Anty Bed,
Cant wait for the gojes clothes produced by u.We surely look double gojes.Hiks.

Farina,
Thanks for those infos:)

Miza,
Nak kena pesan kat pak cik keow tiau kerang tuh suh rebus dulu kerang aku.Hiks.

Fatin,Wan Rose,Mai and Che Bie,
Thanks a bunch;)

alam.maya said...

Dik hud!
Awat aku lambat tau nih..? Congratz weh..sure the very the excited kan..bila turn aku nak sampai nih..uwaaa

Anonymous said...

tahniah tahniah...ikut jejak langkah kakak hang..meramaikan umat..

kak yana mommy izz said...

hahhha oklah aku sokong, kalo ko calonkan diri jadik president..

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino