Friday, January 22, 2010

What Type of Wife I will be?

She was doing her laundry and decided to spend her time doing quizzes in Facebook while finishing it.

Huda took the What Type of Wife are you or will you be? quiz and the result is :

Encourager

You are your husband's number 1 fan, you are his main cheerleader!! You love to make him feel good and you set a tone and atmosphere in your home that cultivates transparency and openess because he knows that you are on his team. Always make sure you balance the encouragement with constructive critcism and accountability and you will be happy all of your days.

P/S: Deary,I'll be your lifetime pom-pom girl:)

3 comments:

zz said...

mocking: dearie, i'll be ur life-time laundry girl! hehe jgn mare~

h-huda said...

Zz,
haha.well,i got a secret to tell u.i love doing laundry.so yes,dearie i also will be his lifetime laundry girl;p

zz said...

glad to know that..hehe.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino