Source: OCPetPhotoI am having this sleepy like a cat syndrome ( I dunno why shud me and Bed always compare cat with a sleeping habit) for these past few days. I am not into sleeping in a daylight habit so my sleeping time would be within 11pm.
My sleepy like a cat syndrome is so detestable. It already happened last year and it start to happened again. I would fall asleep within 8pm and would wake up at midnite for several times which is very annoying. It would be ok when it happened on weekend so I could continue sleeping but when it happened on weekdays, as school starts at 7.10am, and I need to wake up at 6am ++ it would be so irritating.
So I dah ada solution skang. I slept at 8.15pm just now and set the alarm for 10pm and manage to wake up at 10.20pm for solat Isya'. Hari-hari terkena syndrome neh ja I need to practice myself in doing this i guess.Tido lama sangat pon memenatkan jugak.Haish,terganggu i punya biological clock cemnih.
At 10pm++ i received a message from significant other -"Oyasumi ;)". Replying his gudnite wish, I cudnt help grinning as I just woke up.I neh siap sampai Paris and transit kat KLIA balik dah ha.(He also has a habit of sleeping before 11pm on weekdays.Hiks)
My sleepy like a cat syndrome is so detestable. It already happened last year and it start to happened again. I would fall asleep within 8pm and would wake up at midnite for several times which is very annoying. It would be ok when it happened on weekend so I could continue sleeping but when it happened on weekdays, as school starts at 7.10am, and I need to wake up at 6am ++ it would be so irritating.
So I dah ada solution skang. I slept at 8.15pm just now and set the alarm for 10pm and manage to wake up at 10.20pm for solat Isya'. Hari-hari terkena syndrome neh ja I need to practice myself in doing this i guess.Tido lama sangat pon memenatkan jugak.Haish,terganggu i punya biological clock cemnih.
At 10pm++ i received a message from significant other -"Oyasumi ;)". Replying his gudnite wish, I cudnt help grinning as I just woke up.I neh siap sampai Paris and transit kat KLIA balik dah ha.(He also has a habit of sleeping before 11pm on weekdays.Hiks)
So,I am now helping myself to resleep again.
Gudnite everyone.
10 comments:
konsep kita adalah sama, tidur aftr magrib.T_T
che bee,
tertekan i ngan konsep itu.haha.btw,kalo i tuh kira lps Isya' la.
Hiks.
it is as simple as K-a-R-m-A
haha
kc bed,
i just knew it!about time!demn!haha.
btw,my sleeping percentage per day obviously lower than u.
lalallalala.
harus laa
berani u nak pecah rekod i???
haha
demit!
kc bed,
gila i berani?
haha.
haha ok perr...Qiyam laaa babe. Tahajud etc.. hehe
Kak Long,
**smirk and agree**
Masa ada,rajin tak rajin ja kan-hambek Cik Huda;)
ena: love ur comment
haha.. tp i tido tak sedar diri
so komen itu not applicable to me
kc bed,
cet!gud reason for saving ur own neck!
Post a Comment