Saturday, January 2, 2010

So Long 2009

How time passed by.I feel like we just hit 2009 yesterday and it already gone.

I think 2009 left a lot of best memories.And there were lot of gud things happened to my life.Here goes the two toplist:

I got posted to Pitas- a starting of my real career life.I'm doing something that I have a passion to.Eventhough I always mumble about the place i got posted,things I needed to do,new environment i needed to adapt..Still I cudn't stop loving my job.

I got engaged to the man I love - a starting point for my lifetime contentment.To have a family of my own.A husband to be adored and children to be cherished.

WELCOME 2010!!!

I dun feel like having any resolution for this year as I hardly able to accomplish one.

Haha.

But i will pray may all the happiness in the world will become mine and every person I love and care about.

Amin.



8 comments:

n.a.w.r.a.m said...

u t'lah memberi inspirasi utk i menghupdate blog i.. huhu!

h-huda said...

Marwan,
I menjadik inspirasi.Well,I'm flattered.Hiks.

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

may 2010 bring us all prosperity, happiness and all the joys in the world....

and yeah, hopefully u pass the confirmation interview thingy that u failed last year...

h-huda said...

Thanks a bunch for the wish and yup-I'm looking forward for the interview.Haha.

miss Bed said...

eventho u dont hv officially written resolutions but i believe there always things that we look forward to ;)

p/s: i nvr knew u got passion for teaching, nvr mind.. i can pretend to believe u!

h-huda said...

Kc Bed,
Obviously I dun feel like having any as I wud carry out the previous unaccomplished resolution and no doubt u know wat was it.Haha.

Cet!!I do have passion for teaching- at least that was my answer during my KPLI interviewer panel;P

Anonymous said...

LOL

Let me make this clear babe, in my eyes, you already got all the love in this world. I've never found anybody who can resist your charms! Such an adorable thing!

Do keep those charms forever. Light up countless of people's life. That's all I'm asking from you :)

h-huda said...

Kak Long,
Thank u for always being my biggest supporter and yep-i hope i wud always be able to lighten other's ppl life particularly those i care most;)

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino