Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cobalah untuk setia

I was doing the meeting minutes and suddenly I felt bored.And when the boredom drew closer, automatically I feel like writing.

I really dun understand why is it so hard for some people to have faith towards their partner.A boyfriend to a girlfriend,a girlfriend to a boyfriend,a fiance to his/her fiance even a husband to a wife and vice versa.When they already have someone to be devoted to,how could they cheat on the person who has a faith in them.
For me,it is so despicable.

I wonder what is the value of the relationship to them.I dun know wut is the value of a relationship to other person but for me, relationship means loyalty and faith.If you have a faith with the person you love you would never have doubt about your relationship.
"Faith means belief in something concerning which doubt is
theoretically possible"
-William James
Well,I could be the most open minded person in the world but when it come to relationship and faith, I am just a conservative,narrow minded kampung girl.
Dah memang orang kampung kan?Hiks.

To my dear significant other,
I would always have a great faith in you:)

10 comments:

zz said...

so sweet...i would love to have faith like u k huda. lately, i feel rejected, miserable and worthless. how i wish i can get married to a nice guy!

h-huda said...

dear sis,
u have along way to go.Insya Allah u wud find your very own Mr Nice Guy;).just ignore the bad feeling.

well,
nobody said life would be easy,
they just promised it would be worth it:)
live ur life to the fullest ok!
-hugs & kisses-

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

faith is but once lost will never be found again.. i remembered what bree told susan, "trust, but verify!"

h-huda said...

jijoy,
i think faith is something that we need to hold forever:)

Anonymous said...

somehow i have to agree with your friend jijoy, hudhud.

once you trust, you give your heart to that person, you love deeply, feels like you can't live without him by your side, just to find out that this person doesn't know how to appreciate you.

and you feel broken apart. your heart shattered.

and when new person(s) come to you, telling you that they deserve a chance, you reject them. and you feel nothing bad about that.

maybe..maybe you're still deeply hurt, and you still need time to recover.
maybe you're damn afraid that the same thing will happen to you again.
or maybe..maybe you just totally forgotten how to love.. maybe you've lost your faith.totally.
(honestly i hope i'm not the last type!Amin!)

but mr jijoy, yes, i understand perfectly what you mean..

h-huda said...

kak long,
wow,ur commment cud be another entry of my blog.hiks.

well,somehow i do agree with jijoy's statement but,well knowing me u know how devoted i cud be;)

dear,and of course i'll pray that u would never lose your faith totally:)

hetty said...

huda, jadikanlah aku idolamu..aku la pompuan plg setia kt muka bumi ni..haha

h-huda said...

yelah,tak dapat dinafikan kaulah pencinta setia.muehehehe.

ilya&fahmy said...

i pon org kampung jugak..i like this post laling..teringat lak time kita ym and talked about life after marriage laa..faith and believe bila dh dok jauh2..haha..sungguh kita sudah dewasa kan?

h-huda said...

yaya dear,
hak ah.terasa sudah dewasa kan.how time pass by.hiks.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino