Wednesday, November 11, 2009

As the school year would end

For the 1st time ever,after sometime, earlier this morning I went to school at 7am!!The office and the staff room still locked!Actually it was inadvertently happened due to my mistake to not look at the time before going.Haha-so I went to Herty's house instead of returning home and managed to watch Naruto episode 134 while she was taking a bath.
I loike!!

Yesterday was an exhausting day as school hold a HAPC-Hari Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang,so we were at school from morning to late evening.Sempat bersumazau ngan students sampai sakit2 kaki eventhough sungguh tak berbakat seni tarian.








The rungus dance-Sumandai



Nantok dah budak-budak neh tunggu turn





Penyambut tetamu



Siap ada acara karaoke sampai malam tapik me and Che Nie escaped that late evening.Baik dok umah tengok TV sambil berbaring lagik best.As the biggest occasion of the year ended,we still need to finish up some stuff including my minutes meeting -I am so damn lazy to do it!



Sabar Cik Huda sabar,nak balik cuti dah.Hiks.

6 comments:

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

isn't 7am there like 730am here?at what time does school start nowadays..or does ur school get a break after HAPC..anyway, kinda guessed u didn't mean to go to work early..sheer accident..haha

h-huda said...

jijoy,
school start at 7.10 am here and 7am here is like 8am at Tanah Melayu.pupils would start their school holiday next wik as SPM will start.only us teacher need to go to school.

sheer accident?well,spot on!haha.it only take within 5 minutes to get to school fr my house

n.a.w.r.a.m said...

kakak.. u semakin putih.. camne u buat?

h-huda said...

darl,
bukan i yang makin putih,itu hanyalah ilusi my MAC perfect studio.ahahahaaha.

n.a.w.r.a.m said...

meletop !

h-huda said...

well.haha.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino