Permohonan pertukaran anda TIDAK
DILULUSKAN
Keputusan adalah muktamad.
Okeh. Wutever man! Instead of crying my eyes out for the expected result, I was having fun spending the wikend with my husband and son at home:)
Wut doesnt kill me makes me stronger.Lalllalaala.
I just so get used to it and my immunity is pretty strong.Haha.
Zatul and Fiza were heading to Sungai Petani and asked me wether I wanted to follow them. Absolutely I do with a big YES. We arrived at Seberang Jaya within 1 a.m and Babah fetched us. Mikhael was so excited to see Babah and only went to sleep only at 3.30am. Haish!!!
Babah blanja mamam kat Manhattan Fish Market pastuh cakap kat Mikhael, wish Umi hepi mothers day. Hehe.Sweet. Sayang dedua orang budak tomei Umi neh. Thanks a bunch Babah Sayang.
Babah had gotten himself a once in a life time chance opportunity and I am more that 100% support him. Congrates dear Babah. Practically the result might made the wikend pretty dull but it didnt turned out bad as well. It was short and quality wikend.
Mikhael was so tired today I guessed as we only arrived here almost 2.00 am last nite. He awoke at 8.00am and woke Umi up and got back to sleep at 9.30. He woke up again at 1230 noon just before Umi ready departing to school. Mesti helan pagik neh bangun Babah was not around.
Tak sabar mau tunggu ini wikend. Counting days for the wikend.
Cuti skolah yeay!
1 comments:
Apsal Mikhael tido lambat sgt.. Tgendala projek Ummi. ngeh ngeh ngeh... Sabar.... Hujung thn minta lg.
Post a Comment