Monday, May 14, 2012

Hepi Mothers Day

Last year during Mothers Day, Mikhael still dalam peyot Umi. And I was at Sabah that time.Still I do receive a wish from dear husband.

This year's Mothers Day started a little bit chaotic for me..

I was not feeling well. Mikhael was not feeling well. Babah also not feeling well. Pagi je dah salin baju without taking a bath. Mikhael kalo throw out memang tak beragak. Rasa cam mandi muntah dah Umi these past few days. Umi neh nasib baik tak berubah jadik Miranda Kerr je asik mandi muntah Mikhael - wow! Tak beragak okeh Umi dia.Haha.

Since he was sleeping, Umi went to cook his food. Turned out tengah masak ran out of gas. Pastuh baru pasan cash tak ckop akibat riang ria kat IKEA a day before. Tros pegi ATM  kat  gas station plak. Lepas tuh kedai plak lambat bukak.

Awal-awal jek chaotic, lepas tuh everything ran well. Received a mothers day wish from Babah and I smile widely.


To all mothers out there,

**credit**

0 comments:

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino