Saturday, January 15, 2011

The series of our wedding : Solemnization - 03/12/2010

It was already more than a month tapik baru nak cerita pasal solemnization and wedding.Wut can I do, I was superbusy being a housewife and unemployed.Ye, sangat la.Hiks.

Our solemnization took place after Asr prayer at the mosque.


My two besteverties.Thanks for being there:)

Just started

Dengan satu lafaz

I am officially Mrs Hazrul

Sharing the moment

Token of love

1st salam to dear husband

Husband's love

His side

My side

Us with our bestman and bestmaid

His very own creativity:)

Seeing these pictures again and again still make me close to tears.
Ok, I lied.Still make me cry.. of happiness.
Semoga Allah jadikan kami suami isteri yang bahagia di dunia dan akhirat.
AMEEN.

4 comments:

sarahsayangjiman said...

nangeh dak lepas akad.heee.

h-huda said...

Tak nangeh sebab nanti mekap smudgy.Haha.

Sedih la.Sedih sebab seronok.Hah?Apakah?

miss Bed said...

x baek tipu taw!~ haha.

well..feeling is sooo subjective, its a choice of showing it or the other way around =)

h-huda said...

kc,
dah confess tak tipu apa.hiks.i kan drama swasta.bukan bleh touching sket.haha.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino