Entry neh bukan mengenai saya ye.
Eventhough if you notice my writing is generally revolve about me and my life.
Well, what can I do - most of my readers are the closest person in my life plus this is my medium to spill out wutever I want to.
But as for today,I would like to share something with u guys.
I received an email from significant other about funds needed for an orphanage.
It was actually forwarded from others.
U may click here or add them at facebook at anak yatim syifa setapak.
To cut it short,Pengasas umah anak yatim ni,Hajjah CheTom or Mak Tom beli sebuah rumah baru untuk anak-anak ni.Happened to be,despite of 80% loan,bank only released 58% loan for her purchase.As she already paid the deposit,the balance needed is approximately RM200k.
The due date for the payment would be on 20/08/2010.
Encik Hazrul did verify the validity accounts with the banks and did talk to the nice lady.So did I.She also sent me a proper letter with a letterhead and the picts of the house.So if any of you do have any intention to bank in the money,I'll forward u the email.
Or,u could call her at the number provided in the blog or fb.Kot sat gi u ols ingat I nak kutip funds untuk my wedding plak kan.Haha.Opps.Terkeji plak dalam keangelan.
Let us pray together for everything to run smooth for the orphanage and may the children would have a better shelter.
Ameen.
p/s:Saja ja I nak share dengan kamu-kamu kot-kot nak beli saham akhirat kan:)
Thanks Abg for sharing.
Eventhough if you notice my writing is generally revolve about me and my life.
Well, what can I do - most of my readers are the closest person in my life plus this is my medium to spill out wutever I want to.
But as for today,I would like to share something with u guys.
I received an email from significant other about funds needed for an orphanage.
It was actually forwarded from others.
U may click here or add them at facebook at anak yatim syifa setapak.
To cut it short,Pengasas umah anak yatim ni,Hajjah CheTom or Mak Tom beli sebuah rumah baru untuk anak-anak ni.Happened to be,despite of 80% loan,bank only released 58% loan for her purchase.As she already paid the deposit,the balance needed is approximately RM200k.
The due date for the payment would be on 20/08/2010.
Encik Hazrul did verify the validity accounts with the banks and did talk to the nice lady.So did I.She also sent me a proper letter with a letterhead and the picts of the house.So if any of you do have any intention to bank in the money,I'll forward u the email.
Or,u could call her at the number provided in the blog or fb.Kot sat gi u ols ingat I nak kutip funds untuk my wedding plak kan.Haha.Opps.Terkeji plak dalam keangelan.
Let us pray together for everything to run smooth for the orphanage and may the children would have a better shelter.
Ameen.
p/s:Saja ja I nak share dengan kamu-kamu kot-kot nak beli saham akhirat kan:)
Thanks Abg for sharing.
4 comments:
alhamdulillah .......tapi aku check balance gaji aku ad RM28.48..kene tunggu gaji this month masuk la plak..tapi lepas tolak hutang tinggal blk byk tu...xpe aku dh ad niat baik kan..tp gaji aku je x byk2...
Etty,
Hiks.Tak pe la,dah ada niat baik tuh.cuma tak terlaksanakan ja.Tunggu PHD hang abeh dulu kot time tuh dah pat blas ribu gaji banyak la balance.
faten pun ada dpt email ni.. insyaallah kalau niat dia baik, pasti allah akan tolong permudahkan.. :)
Faten,
Mudah-mudahan kan.Ameen.
Post a Comment