Saturday, May 1, 2010

Could I be a jumper plis?

Best kan kalo saya jumper?
Sori la Airasia ngan MAS.
Tadak la rekod penumpang nama Marzaton Huda kalo saya seorang jumper.

Motif nak jadik jumper?!!
Pengaruh muvi tak larat!
I am currently at my sistha's house at KK.
Naseb baik kat KK,kalo kat Kanibongan mesti dah hantuk-hantuk pala kat dinding dah.(Mesti la tipu!Haha)

I wish to jump to Shah Alam rite at the moment.My bestie is having her second big day today and I wish to be there with her.My other bestie is commited enuff to send me a report ala2 wartawan hiburan buat liputan kat majlis gituh.

I wish to jump to Bkt Mertajam as well.My significant other is having fun playing bowling and I wish to be the pom-pom utk nominate him for King of Longkang.

I wish to be at two different locations at this very moment.
I wish to be with the people I mish most at this very moment.
I wish I am a jumper.

10 comments:

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

u hvnt passed ur apparition test yet? u mudbloods anren't worthy of magic at all..humph!!

ilya&fahmy said...

kakak, adakah wafa dh join club u? tatau ponnn..ceshhh..

Anonymous said...

sape py big day ni..wafa ke...pls let me now what happen? ety

h-huda said...

Jijoy,
It's not an issue of apparition i have here.like hogwart-i cudnt apparate here.well,it was hard to use portkey too.haha.

Yaya and Etty,
SUPRISE!!!!
Hiks.Will updet about it later;)

n.a.w.r.a.m said...

best jugak berangan skali skala.. hoho.. :P

ruru said...

king of longkang? muahahah.
kak wafa ke?
mak suspen nokss. hehe.

h-huda said...

che bie,
haha.dia slalu blagak terer bowling(tapik dia mmg terer pon.haha),so saja ja nak buat konspirasi menjatuhkan beliau.

suspen ka?
hiks.

nantikan episod seterusnya.muahahaha.

h-huda said...

marwan,
tuh la pasal.kalo btol2 best owh!

Anonymous said...

wafa bertunang ke nyah?

h-huda said...

Kak long,
yes she is:)

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino