I tried to change my blog theme for zillion times if u notice.And a big yes,obviously,i am exxegerating the story.Haha.
Most of the templates I tried had similar problems.Visitors cudn't leave their comments.Some of the comments was unable to be verified and some of it dun even have the comment box.
Finally,I decided to put my very 1st unproblematic cum favourite template.
The best thing always return to your side.Don't u agree?Well,I do.
The end.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so, moral of the story - bersyukur dgn ape yg ade.. :p
well,i am a plain jane who is grateful for wut she has ok.haha.*insaf;p
well, dear drop dead gorgeous k huda. have u tried some of cool templates from this site?
http://btemplates.com/
coz it works perfectly wif my blog. cant see why it wont fer yours. feel free to check them out.if it's still not working, or u dont like them very much, this one is wonderful enough.i love it by the way, hot as usual. chill.
kak, where is my link? tak de pong :-s
zz,
thanks dear for the source.i took this fr the site.saw urs as well.hiks.
if u say this one is wonderful enuff,than fine with me too.hehe.wud stick wif this one for quite some time i guess.
thanks sis for the sapot btw.cheers.haha.
ruby,
no wonder i feel like something is missing.i kan smalam forever add sampai pening.haha.i wud add urs rite away.nenong nenong.
Post a Comment