
Aku sangatlah tak suka kalo cerita2 yang connected to doctor sebab aku rasa mcm sesak nafas kalo tgk suasana kat hospital and operation room.Yang sebenarnya aku lagik tak suka tengok scene2 yang ada darah.Cuma I almost been Grey's Anatomy punya penonton sbb aku tgk 1st episode.Then tertinggal2 dah.
But then,I started to watch House two years back.At first,I never known House is actually a name.Then, 1st time I saw it, I fell for it.Time practical mmg jadik aku ngan Azreen punya fav show la.
House - he is smart, blo*dy irritating and super honest.Obviously I wud never dream to have such a boyfriend.Haha.
But last nite,it was so devastating!I'm hoping for a fairy tale ending for House and Cuddy.I wondered wut happened following the hookup between him and Cuddy.The whole thing about House and Cuddy only House's illusion and he actually ended up at psychiatric hospital!
D*amn!!
I think everyone duped!!!
Sakitnya ati.Penat aku tunggu sampai 12 tgh malam for such ending.
Seb baik la Cameron ngan Jesse kawen at the end.So ada la gak hepinya.
Luckily it wasn't a season finale.Anticipation is running high for season 6!
1 comments:
house?
i lurve his sarcasm haha~
actually he's not sarcastic but he is too honest as per doc apa ntah.. 4got his name
miszBed ;) wink..wink
Post a Comment