Thursday, July 30, 2009

A new blog day has come

I tried to create a blog last time but well..It didn't last long..It wasn't because i lost interest in writing but it was because my lack of interest in exploring.Orang lain punya blog macam santik je kan.Aku punya macam dull ja kan pastuh pemalas plak tuh nak explore2.

I always wonder how Teh could express her feeling tru the blog naturally and in a very nice writing or how Kak Long cud rite her blog as a professional journalist.But who can blame me for my lack of talent in writing as I am very bad in doing essay.In my younger years of course.As for myself, I dun think I wud write everyday but at least I got a medium to spill out my feeling when I feel like to:)

August will start in a day and I think it wud be the rite time to start writing again..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..do you honestly think i should switch my dream to becoming a journalist instead?

hmm..well i can go to The Gulf or Iraq or Palestine to get some materials for my upcoming articles...sounds like adventurous and fun!! hahaha..

btw AT LAST i managed to leave a comment here... bapak susah nak bagi komen di blog ini!!!

h-huda said...

ahahaha.u r such a gud writer.i just do this blogging thingy to fullfill my so called leisure time.haha.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino