Friday, July 31, 2009

The boy who lived



Last wik I managed to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at One Borneo.Terketaq-ketaq la nak tengok kan.I went there with Che Nie and my nephew and nieces.

Wafa and Bed would understand the ketaqness.Last 5 Potter,I watched most of them on the 1st day release.The 4th and 5th were released when I was having my semester exam.Wafa fetched me at the exam hall and straight away to the cinema.

Life at Pitas mengajar erti kesabaran la as I need to go outing to Kota Kinabalu kalo nak menonton.Btw,I still haven't watched Transformers II.Din yang kat Pulau Banggi tuh pon dah 2 kali tengok.Ko memang usaha tangga kejayaan Din.Haha.

Back to HP & The Half Blood Prince,I think the movie is great.I just couldn't understand why did most of the people who alredi watched it said it was a big dissappointment.Including my significant other.He kept saying that this muvi is a total mess.I am the HP kipas susah mati reader ok.Haha.Eventhough they did change some plot of the movie here and there, it still better compared to the 3rd movie. I cant wait for the final part of the movie.The part where Voldemort fighting with Harry..Upss..Sorry ye para bukan pembaca HP.Hiks.

0 comments:

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino