Sunday, November 25, 2012

Penang International Bridge Marathon 2012 - Kite ade medal.Kau ade?

Dah 2 minggu skool break. But as Babah was not around, Mika and Umi balik kampung for a week. Pending almost a week nak update kisah Penang Bridge Marathon neh.

We registered for the event bulan brapa dah and the kits arrived quite earlier. Both of us didnt bother to check the size of the shirts. A day before I baru gegeh nak try and the size was 1size down. Sempit oi! Husband was laughing to see me wearing it and turned so was his. Haha. Hambek kau!

The unused marathon kits.
We woke up at 4am as we were going to use the ferry and the shuttle bus. Mikhael pon sebok bangun awal pastuh buat drama sedih. Dia memang akan bangun kalo I bangun. Babah fall for the drama and siap buat ayat, tak payah pi la Umi kalo dia tak bagik. Hoho. Tapik I keraskan hati nak pi jugak. Unlike him who has no problem to spend his time with others, I hardly have my own space as Mikhael mana boleh berpisah dengan Umi.Hiks. Ni antara perkara yang I tunggu nak buat tahun neh. Setakat muvi tuh I willing ja la to sacrifice-sampai skang la The Dark Knight Rises aku tak abeh-abeh. Lagik pon sia-sia la import Jiha jauh-jauh mintak jagakan Mikhael.

RM1.20 harga feri semasa pi dan balik.

Ramai gilos. Bridge closed until 10am.

Muka penoh semangat di pagi hari.
Marathon started at 6.30am. As husband and I participated in 10km open women/men, we needed to complete the run in 1 and half hour time to get the medal. To see my husband's preparation last year, I dun really put much hope to finish it in time. 2 days before the marathon, both of us walked within 7 km at Mengkuang Dam, with Mikhael of course. A day before the marathon, I managed to jog/walk for 30 minutes only.

But, miracle happenned. Well, it was not a miracle. It was the courage brought us to the finishing line. Hiks. It was such a great moment to finish it.
Everytime I feel like giving up, husband will go,

Umi tengok blakang, ramai dah Umi tinggai.
Kita lari sampai signboard tuh ok, pastuh kita jalan.
Amek semangat depa-depa yang jalan neh Umi.

Thanks to my dearest husband for such an enormous support. I dun think I could make it alone without him.

Love you husband!
10km finishers. Kau ade?

Muka bergaya pakai medal dah abes lari.

Life without limit:)

Cara hidup sihat yang sebenar;p.


Mau pengsan.
Balik rumah tengok buah hati pengarang jantung riang sambut Umi ngan Babah kat depan pintu.  Rasa macam mau participate half marathon next year. Next year Mikhael bleh la ikot Umi ngan Babah.

Tapik nak kena ringan dulu sket la. Hahhahahha.
I said to husband,

Me:Kite rase kalo kite prektis 6 months earlier mesti kite lagik laju lari.Kite tak larat sebab kite berat.
Him: Tu la. Berat sangat.

*rolling eyes*
Our winner:)

0 comments:

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino