Thursday, June 7, 2012

Eating time!

Husband asked a nite before, 

Hubby:Umi nak gih Ichiban tak esok mlm? 
Wifey:Urmm..Nak kena kurang la makan time lunch, baru leh makan dengan tekun malam. Hubby:Eh, Umi kan bleh makan apa saja dengan jayanya.I believe u Umi.U can do it. 

Cesh kau Jebat btol!

I used to tease husband's cooking curry and said the taste could be compared to udon curry at Sushi King. Somehow he kept defending himself that was how Japanese curry taste. And I only believed it last nite.Haha. Umi plead guilty for that Babah. Your curry was seriously taste like the one in Ichiban as well.Hiks.
Asikk je datang sini,dari saya dalam peyot sampai la dah besar.

Saya nak order jugak la ngan Babah.

Babah and his ebi curry don.

Umi and her spicy chicken ramen.

Me and just a water melon. Life is so unfair.Grrrrr.

Thank you Babah for the treat.*hugs and kisses*

0 comments:

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino