Friday, June 24, 2011

The 7th months check up

I went to Kanib*ngan clinic early in the morning as Cikgu Ading as usual kept asking me to get ready as if she was the one who would have the check up.Haha. My weight was hardly increased in this 2 weeks time. Baby is in rite position and so far everything is ok with the exception that I need to go to Pitas for urine and blood test as the urine stick was out of stock and the machine for the blood test was down. Bleh? And turned out, I need to see the doctor for the re-scan. Haish. Baik tros gih Pitas.

Went to Pitas after morning session over as Nancey and Mek Ni accompanied me. I was the 1st person to do those tests and tada! Doctor was out of town until next wik. Sia-sia I pesan kat Baby jangan tido sampai lepas scan. Dia pon tak berenti bergerak tengok-tengok tak jumpak doctor plak.Sowi anak!Hiks.The nurse asked me to come back before my next check up since skang check up dah jadik twice a month.

Klinik dah la jauh, jauh la kalo almost 35 minutes dengan jalan yang mencabar. Kalo klinik Kubang Semang tuh baru 5 minit darik umah.Klinik Desa Batu Bertangkup lagik la, not even 3 minutes pon darik umah Pak Aji Omaq - walopon I tak penah check up kat sana.Hehe.

0 comments:

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino