Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gaining weight ? Bring it on ;p

Another typical Saturday at Kanibongan. By the way, a Pesta Bengkoka is currently held from yesterday until tomorrow and I guess there will hardly be a blackout as there will be a lot of VIPs attending.Hiks.

I had my monthly check up last Thursday at Kanibongan. Baby is Alhamdulillah in a good health, baby's hearbeat was 143/min at that time. My tummy is growing or most likely my uterus is expanding well. Of course, our little angel is growing more active and need bigger space to practice her/his Rock Lee's Konoha Rising Gale kick.Haha. The Papa said jangan sampai dia prektis Rasengan dalam perot sudah.Hehe.I also had my 2nd jab for tetanus - it was Baby's of course.Sakit hokey.Rasa cam nurse tuh tujah-tujah je lengan I.

**I still cudnt use a proper personal pronoun for baby as we ourselves still unable to identify wether he is a boy or she is a girl. Anticipation is running high, never mind, we'll find it out in two weeks time when Umi will be in Tanah Melayu ok!

I hardly can fit into my kain baju kurung anymore eventhough I hadnt put on weight for this month - the nurse babbled and I babbled in return as I was not feeling well and kept throwing up.But Alhamdulillah again, for these past 2 days , I didnt vomit after meal.I feel like human again.Hiks! I thought about buying and bringing maternity dress last time but to have a second thought I felt that my baby bump at 5 months pregnancy wouldnt really show.Padan muka senirik. Adakah perlu pakai kain batik dan t-shirt ke sekolah???Haha.

2 comments:

kc said...

pakai kaftan tdoq tu sopan sket.

h-huda said...

Husband I pon suh beli baju kelawaq buat pakai pi skolah.Cet.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino