Friday, April 1, 2011

Bila baby nak gerak-gerak neh?

I am currently at 16 weeks pregnancy and anticipating for my baby 1st quickening dengan gigih tapik still unable to identify the movement. It is said the movement is just like a liltle flutters, popcorn popping or gas bubbles. Huhu. Smalam soon to be Papa asked, "Umi dah rasa baby gerak-gerak?".Hehe.

Urmm..Tak sabar la Umi nak rasa si tomei2 neh gerak*grin*.

Hari neh dah start online application untuk transfer. Dengan cargas dan pantas I bukak website untuk fill in the application. And my dream to fill in the application on the 1st day shattered into a million pieces as my personal data incomplete.Bebai saya.

2 comments:

LUTH ^_^ LUNA said...

haha umi kah????

h-huda said...

Ibu Aiff,
Umi la.Assalamualaikum tak umi?Ahaks.Ibu tuh cam lembut sgt.Macam hang bleh la.Ahahahaha.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino