Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One of those weekends

sunway carnival - bed dh sound she didnt come all the way fr kl for jusco.haha.

It was a weekend when husband got a little reunion in Langkawi and happened to be Wafa would be in Bkt Merah - attending his husband's family day. So I planned to join her as family day mostly involved talks and no games , initially. I asked Bed as well wether she could join us.We havent seen each other since Wafa's wedding which was last 1st January. Bed said she could only join after Saturday afternoon as she would have a revision class but changed it last minute and put the blame on us.Haha.

Some changing plan as we cudnt do so much activities in Bkt Merah so Wafa was in Penang since Friday and Bed reached on the next Saturday afternoon. That weekend was remarkably fun.Eventhough we hadnt had a lot of activities.

We talked, we laughed, we teased, we ate, we slept. Doing everything and nothing.
Our old favourite activities.

Melawat soon to be mommy yang baru kuar ward.Dah la excited nak jumpak I in my pregnancy state pastuh siap buat ayat "U hardly look pregnant as before neh we ols dah biasa tgk u lagik gemok". Demn. Ye, besties saya mmg jujur.Cili mulut baru tau.Nasib baik I pregnant, terpaksa jaga mulut takot baby dengar (ok, I lied. Haha.)

Pastuh I mestilah kena kutuk sebab buta jalan, janjikan makanan best tapik I tak ingat jalan.Wut can I do, it was my dear husband who always do the driving - alasan. I told husband about the kebutaan jalan and suprisingly when he showed me, sumanya senang.Hikhik.With the exception of nasik ketam punya jalan ye Bed.

And those two lagik kijam darik husband. At least kalo suami saya dia tanya ja I nak makan apa, walopon muntah dia kasik ja.Ini dua orang, I makan lebih sket mula la buat muka keji.Hoh!


poster yang menipu

And on that nite we watched The Adjusment Bureau - watching the muvi due to the gempak poster without having any slightest idea about the storyline.Dush!Starting best, tetiba cerita sekadar percintaan Abg David Norris and Kakak Elise yang telah ditentukan dan diadjust oleh kunun-kununnya oleh angel-angel or bureau itu.Siap ngantok-ngantok lagik dan Bed membuat ayat, u ols kan suka kesah chenta mencabar.Cesh!Pastuh mula la dok made up story pasai adjusment neh.Haha.

On the next day, I sent them both to Bkt Merah and straightly heading to Perlis to fetch dear husband at jetty.

Having them both around on that weekend like we used to have, Iwish to have another weekend like that again:)

2 comments:

miss Bed said...

umi-to-be, sila jaga tingkah laku n kata2 ya, i guess we both(kck n i) dah menjadi semakin sopan dengan peningkatan usia, u shud follow suit. hoho.

ruru said...

tetiba rasa baca essay budak sekolah :P

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino