Friday, November 12, 2010

KBSR To KSSR

Starting from next year, the Standard One pupils will learn under the new curriculum concept.KSSR - Kurikulum Standard Sekolah Rendah.Previously our curriculum concept was KBSR - Kurikulum Bersepadu Sekolah Rendah.

I think this new curriculum concept is more practical and simple - for my pupils. And as for my subject - for English, this new curriculum would stress more on penmanship and phonic during Standard 1 and Standard 2. The grammar will only be taught in Standard 3.I think it would be better as previous curriculum, semua benda nak compress in one lesson.

Dulu zaman kita skolah kan, ingat tak ada buku yang 3 garisan?So when we write according to the line our skill on penmanship macam terurus. Budak sekarang ni, I dunno in Semenanjung, tapi kalo kat sini, budak-budak ni tros ja tulis atas buku satu garis tu.Lepas tuh naik turun tulisan macam graf.Adeh la.

I'm zealously waiting to implement this new curriculum concept:)

Justify FullTapik kan,I tak rasa KBSR satu kegagalan.I berjaya ja.Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I setuju. Kejayaan satu satu silibus tu bergantung on how the teacher praktis the lesson...

At last, sekolah I ada jugak yang dapat A in BI... ;)

Loves,
Teteh

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

Madam-to-be Huda,

Haven't u realised it yet, KPM is the menistry with the most "educated" people, and yet it is the most flip-floppy...huu..pity the children at schools.....

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino