Monday, June 28, 2010

Lesson learned:Do not wake up late

While having a lunch with Mas and Herty,we had a conversation about the students who never have bothered about skipping school and reminiscing our gud old days.Huh!Sekarang baru I rasa perasaan cikgu I dulu bila I tak bawak buku la,gih skolah lambat la.Karma works;)
My pupils scarcely feel any guilt to skip school.The reasons are so cliche,

  1. Mamakku suruh jaga adik
  2. Ikot mamak kutip kentalan (susu getah)
  3. Sakit
  4. Lambat bangun tido

Zaman I skolah dulu,nak skip school tuh bermakna menempah maut la.Talked about lambat bangun tido,I ada kesah kecik2 dolu.Ok fine,skang pon I tadak la besaq mana.When I was in standard 4,I used to wake up late for the school.Kiranya kalo nama kat buku pengawas tu,I glamour la.Bukannya I tak mau pi skolah tapik nak bangun awai tuh rasa sangat la menyeksakan.So this one sweet day,my Abah had enuff of me.Instead of sending me to school,he asked me to stay home and guess wut?

We used to have paddy field behind our house.Aku kena halau burung cak-cak.If u guys notice,salu kat sawah kan ada pasang tin la,scarecrow la, pastuh dia ada tali penarik to scare off the birds.Tuh la kerja aku on that day.

**credits**

Walopon I ada rekod buruk salu lambat pi skolah but I hardly skipped school.And by tomorrow most of the neighbours knew what happened to me on the other day.Kijam tak Pak Aji Omaq???May be that was a reason of my waking up early habit.Learn from the lesson gituh.And now I need to wake up early for another 30 years.Huhu.

Last school holiday my sister and I went to Pak Long's house,my neighbour and he used to be tukang kebun skolah.Pastuh dia bleh cakap apa tau,
"Kalau Pak Long tengok kak chik mesti teringat pasai kak chik kena halau burung cak-cak tuh".

Adoi la.My sister laughed like no one business as I already told her that he always keep reminding me about the story everytime he sees me.It was 18 years back punya cerita and he still remember.I said to my sis,silap-silap aku dah anak 5 pon dia cerita kat anak aku kesah aku kena halau burung cak-cak neh.Owh,my reputation would be ruined!Huhu.

But,I think my pupils would prefer to halau burung cak-cak than coming to school.Hiks.

3 comments:

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

salute to your Daddy...in other words, he was telling u that only good education can change one's life....so wise la Pak Aji Omaq tuh...!;p

h-huda said...

Jijoy,
Haha.Mmg la wise,tgk doter dia la.LOL.

But i think it wud only work during our time.Now,I hardly agree that good education can change one's life.Huhu.

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

point taken and agreed!

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino