Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When she's gone

I received a message from a childhood friend today through FB.She is not actually a childhood friend as she was 4 years older than me.But living in a kampung,well,everybody is your friend.To think about it kami pi mengaji kat tempat yang sama.So-it make us mengajimate la kan?Hiks.I havent seen her for i dunno,more than 10 years?But at times when I went to her sister's house,I would have a chat with her mum.

When I read her message,somehow it made my heart lurched.
Ari tuh balik kampung Mak Ku(her mum) dok cerita ja pasai Kak Chik(ialah saya).Tuh yang Kak Ila teringat nak cari Kak Chik.Skalik jumpak Abg Jatt(ialah abg saya) kat FB,dia yang bagi id Kak Chik.Ingat ja Mak Ku kat Kak Chik sebab kalo pi umah Kak Ngah jumpak dia,Kak Chik pelok ciom dia.Kak ila pon dah lama tak pi umah Kak Chik,sejak mak Kak Chik tak dak.Rasa macam ada benda ilang ja kalo pi dia tak dak.

I bursted into tears.

Last Saturday my sisters and I went for the clothes hunting.Both my sisthas over ok,gih cari kain untuk my wedding.Aku punya wedding dress pon tak fitting lagik.Dah la kain ckop-ckop untuk my sisters and the nieces ja,aku nak jugak siap tak kasik sebab tak ckop meter dah.

On the next morning when we were at the kitchen Jiha said,

Jiha:Smalam kan aku mimpi Mama.Aku citer kat dia kita pi beli kain utk wedding kamu.
Cik Huda :Pastuh(aku dah mula rasa nak meleleh air mata tuh)
Jiha:Pastuh Mama tanya kain untuk Mama tak dak ka?Org sedih la.
Cik Huda:(Tak kata apa dah sebab dah meleleh-leleh air mata-walopon dah tau mimpi itu permainan syaitan lagik la kan nak sedih jugak)

Ye,kadang-kadang saya ialah ratu air mata yang berjaya.When it comes to people i care most,laju ja kan air mata nak meleleh.It's been 6 years since Mama gone tapik rasa macam baru ja lagik.

I mish my mum.Terribly.

18 comments:

ilya&fahmy said...

laling,since we knew each other,i never hv a chance 2 meet ur mum..but I know u r most like her..dun be sad laling..pray 4 ur mum,ok?doa anak soleh n solehah kan bole wat arwah beseri2,pkai bj cantik2 kt sana kan?*tetiba air mata I pn meleleh

h-huda said...

Yaya,
Thanks a lot laling.Hopefully i'll be a gud wife and a wonderful mommy like my mum;)

u kan i punya mirror - ratu penakot,ratu air mata.
lebiu sis.
XOXO.

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

Al Fatihah buat Mama Kak Huda... T_T

h-huda said...

Ema adik,
Terima kseh.Ameen.

p/s:stabil sudah;).

Azizi Abd Rahim said...

the ones we've loved never truly left us, they are always inside our hearts, and show themselves more clearly than ever at times we need them the most.

my dad passed away a few years ago, and just reading your entry brings tears to my eyes...

oh dear, how sentimental i become as i age, so unlike my youthful days when my heart wouldn't even shake...

AlFatihah to everyone we love...

h-huda said...

Jijoy,
Very true.Sometimes I feel like she is still around.

Well,I think our heart have become more shatterable as we age;)

Al-Fatihah to everyone we love...

ummi Eiz said...

huhu 6yrs back?? masa tu aku kat mana?? awat aku tk tau??? sob sob...meh2 nak pelok...

~i pon mata sdg berkaca~

h-huda said...

Yana,
Ko kat USM time tuh.Owh,mebi time tuh kita lost kontek kot.
**Pelok**

Thanks umie Izz.

p/s:Tetiba aku telah menyebabkan sedih mode suma org.Aku dah stabil neh.

Anonymous said...

Babe, i ade satu cerita.

A kohai-yg saya rapat-kematian her younger bro masa dia baru je dtg nihon. denggi berdarah, demam almost seminggu, buat blood test tp x sempat kuar result n her bro hd gone forever. I tgk kohai I masa tu mcm org bingung, x tau nak buat ape, nak rasa ape...n on top of that, dia x blh balik mesia sbb dah nak peksa semester..but alhamdulillah, we managed to organise tahlil for arwah..

It turned out that after all these years (5 years if I'm not mistaken), family dia still biarkan her bro's bed/room they way it was..x ubah apa2 pun.. n last year a few days b4 my kohai nak kawen, she locked herself inside arwah's room, read his books, opened his wardrobe, touching all his belongings, trying desperately to breathe in what's left of her bro. And eventually she fell asleep after crying on arwah's bed, missing him more than ever. She's moving on to the next stage of her life,and how she hoped that all the family members will be there beside her, sharing the happy moments together with her..

She cried her heart out when she told me this, and I was deeply sorry for her. But yes, as much as I wanted to console her, I can never understand that feeling of longing to meet the one who'll never come back, and I remember hating myself for feeling so helpless.

I'm sorry if this is not a good and happy story to be written here, and I dunno why I'm sharing it with you. Sorry if I'm being selfish-I'm self-centered, and I know that it's a fact. Maybe deep down, suddenly the frustration of being hopeless emerged once again after reading this entry. So here I'm telling you this- Huda, I'm deeply sorry for what u've been through, but I know I can never turn back time or at least be with you during those rough times. And I hate it.

Like your friend Jijoy had said before, Al-Fatihah to everyone we love..

Allah knows what's the best for us all.

h-huda said...

Kak Long,

Babe,seem like u are having a new entry in this my comment column;p

Uiks,I dun call urself a self-centered or selfish.Sometimes sharing other people sadness make us realize how lucky are we or how gud life treat us and make us appreciate life more;)

I am happy with how life treat me now and and ppl like you around,
Well,I am the luckiest person in the world.

Thanks mate;)
~hugs and kisses~

p/s:I just dun understand y i am crying now.Haha.

Anonymous said...

Aku baca entry ko nih buat aku leleh la..tetiba teringat kat arwah ayahku...sob sob...walaupun dah 3 tahun pergi...masih terngiang-ngiang di telinga ayat-ayat terakhir beliau......kerinduan yang kita hadapi tak dapat dinyatakan dengan perkataan...kekadang aku macam berharap dapat jumpa dengan dia dalam mimpi supaya rindu ini dapat dilepaskan...Al-Fatihah

h-huda said...

Wan Rose,
Kita tak bleh defy perasaan sedih yang tetiba datang tuh kan?Rasa cam rendu sangat,rasa cam they are still around.

Kadang-kadang bila aku mimpi my mum,aku bangun mesti rasa cam dia ada ja.
Sob..sob..

Al-Fatihah to people we love most.

zz said...

this entry makes me miss my mum too...sob2.

h-huda said...

Zz,
meh2 sini i pelok meh.
well,longiness is undescriable.

Al-Fatihah to our mums.

zz said...

huhu, pjgnye org kat atas tu komen, rse segan jek komen sikit2....frankly, i miss u k huda. eventhough singkat je perkenalan kite but i feel like i've known u since forever....haha..ur personality familiar sgt to me x taula pasaipa... btw, mind giving me ur adress x? sje for keepsake..hehe

h-huda said...

Zz,
Hiks!Motif nak segan ngan komen panjang.It is the thought that counts:)

Obviously I dun mind giving u my add.Haha.I'll send my add to ur FB msg- rasa cam baru berkenalan plak.I dun even have ur ym id.

Guess wut?I mish u too.One of the best thing happened to me in IPBA is knowing u girls.U,Hasmath,Zue and the list continues.

Now i feel like crying.Haha.

Anonymous said...

hudaaaaaaa your friend zz tu malu dgn org komen panjang??? i ke? i la tu ek? sungguh terasa segaaaaannnnnnn.... maybe u shud delete my comment kat atas tu?? i kan gadis pemalu x hingat...

h-huda said...

Kak Long,
Ntah apa2 u neh.U both mmg adalah pemalu.Owh plis.I nak pengsan ngan dua org kegemaran i neh.Haha.

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino