Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Hosmet Got Transfered




Yesterday morning,Kak Tun(my hosmet + Nuri and Wasim's mum)entered the staff room and talked something about letter,transferration blablabla.I was hardly listened as I was busy completing my unfinished business for the Record's Book Day.

But then when I caught the butiran I was flabbergasted.Her application to transfer had approved!!I thought she was bluffing at 1st then looking at her dumfounded face I knew it was true.She's been applied for almost 3 years because being a ustazah the procedures to transfer are quite complicated.Just imagine,she alredi got her second children.Her hubby is in Kota Kinabalu and she need to move back and forth.

She supposed to report to her new school earlier as the date in the letter was 16 July.Huhu.Luckily,after talking to her new GB to be,she could report to her new school after Raya.She would transfer to a school in Pekan Tamparuli and it takes almost 25 minutes fr her house.


It was good for her that she could shift.But,I would feel a little bit lost eventhough her house is not that far from my kakak's.I would miss Nuri and Wasim a lot.Tak bleh lagik nak rebut2 bantal ngan Nuri.Tak bleh lagik nak rebut2 remote kontrol ngan Nuri bila dia nak tgk Mimos(Mickey Mouse) dia.Pastuh tak bleh dah dgr ayat keramat dia,

"Achik Uda,jalan jom"..

Pastuh tak bleh dah tgk dia pukul Che Nie dah.Haha.Kompem rasa sunyi.Kang asik aku ngadap muka Che Nie,Che Nie ngadap muka aku.Haha.As Kak Tun ngan aku sesama morning session,kurang la geng lepak kantin jua.

Sedih plak.Hukhuk.

**Di atas ialah gambar kanak2 adorable di sini.Hiks.

Pict 1 : Zarif + Nuri + Najmu
Pict 2 : Wasim + Nisha + Qais
Pict 3 : Achik Huda + Nuri + Wasim

0 comments:

 
I'm trying to live my life to the fullest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino